Pages

Saturday 10 March 2018

The weekends

Image result for The weekends picture
In the weekends we went out to do our laundry at the laundromat and I enjoyed when I got to put the detergent into the machine. Afterwards we went to my grandparents house and what I found really challenging was when we had to hang there washing but the heat felt like it was 1000 degrees there, so then my sister Aletheia had to go and get the umbrella so that we at least had some shade to aunts get the job done, After that we went home and my  and cousin arrived from church and we played and did face paint.  Then they went home but my Mum, Ana and my two younger brothers went with them and my two older sisters and I stayed home with my dad and my dad was asleep which gave me and my sisters a opportunity to have free time and do what ever we wanted to do. I hope next time we go to the beach or the pools so that we could cool down and have a little bit of a relaxation from all the work we had at school
 ( I Love school).

IALT: Blog about my weekends.


No comments:

Post a Comment