Pages

Saturday 10 March 2018

Thank You Aletheia

Image result for Aletheia Fifita Tamaki primary schoolI would like to say a big thank you to my sister Aletheia because with out her I wouldn't have the courage to blog my things that I do and all of that stuff. With out her I wouldn't be able to do blogs and because of her I wouldn't be me. I have been blogging on the weekends on her netbook so that I can get my blogs at a higher stage than it is now. Thank you. I really enjoyed blogging about my weekends and what was challenging. I think that the challenging thing about blogging this was being able to write more things in my blogs and also by getting more ideas to right in my blog so that it can be at a high standard like my sister's blog. I think everyone should see my sisters blog and see the many wounderful things she has been blogging about.
IALT:
Write down a huge thank you to Aletheia.

No comments:

Post a Comment