Pages

Saturday 10 March 2018

Blog commenting - Suave

Image result for comment
Today I have been commenting on students from the Kia Manawanui Sycates blogs and here today I have chosen to do a blog comment on Suaves blog about his cricket reflection.I have blogged commented on his blog because how I have not blogged commented on his blog and I think today would be alright.In my blog comment I have written down a feedback and a feedforward for Suave.I really enjoy reading Suave's cricket because how I got to learn how much fun he had but I think next time in the future he could work on putting down images.
Here is my comment to Suave.
Feel Free to take a look but don't forget to COMMENT below!.
Image result for commentIALT:
Blog Comment on other students blogs.
CLICK HERE to check out Suave's Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment