Pages

Monday 7 August 2017

Limericks

Today room 8 was separated into different class rooms and today I am splitted into room 7 and we are learning about limericks. For my blog I am going to blog 3 limericks that I hope you like.

A)I lots of hen toys but ben took ten

A)I got all the toys from ken

B)Then fin took my  toy and put it into the bin

B)Then I told them that said never though good things into the bin

A)So I was so sad,so fin gave me back my toys back all ten of the hens



A)I said hey cat
A)where is my bat
B)That was the name of a boy
B)He had lots of joy
A)He felt fat but got ran over and ended up splat

A)When I walk I am so angry.
A)That I feel so hungry
B)So I wave to everyone
B)Then say hey anyone
A)Can I have some food please just understand me.




No comments:

Post a Comment